Preparing to Meet
Groups should consider these hospitality matters in preparing to meet:
- purchase of books or request eCourse access for the group
- meeting place—comfortable setting with comfortable seating
- time—beginning time and ending time, flow of the meeting
- this guide has information for 90 minutes of directed sharing and activity
- meal, refreshments, and/or beverages
- Do you want to include any kind of food, snacks, or drinks?
- Would you want to hold the meetings in homes and with a meal or potluck?
- Who provides what and who cleans up?
- convener or alternating leadership to keep time as well as guide the discussion
What other preparation ideas do you have? Share with your fellow group leaders in the comments section below.